It's been a long and uneventful day today. Last night, after getting all moved in at my new home, I went to a local corn maze with the Oak Valley Branch. It was super fun, especially when Krystal and I got horribly lost in the maze. For a small farm in Missouri, that maze was humongous. Like, even with a map we got lost. But it was so much fun! Krystal kept saying that there was someone behind us, so that was creepy as all get out. And then she'd randomly start smacking the poor corn around. It was just awesome all around!
My friend Mary introduced me to the wonderful world of Glitch. It's an online game that I'd never even heard of before and now it's all I've done ALL day. I haven't even eaten today. Every time I try to leave the game, I get sucked right back in. It's a horrible loop. Oi vey. I think I've finally escaped for a while, and while Seth and Sam are at a Stake Dance, I'm going to watch a movie with Joel and Christie. This family has truly been a major blessing in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment